May 15-17, 2023
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN WITH EARLY BIRD PRICING ON MARCH 8TH
The Montana Housing Partnership is excited to have you attend the housing conference this year, especially because we get to be together in person! Planning is still underway, but more information will be provided soon!
Registration will open March 8th with early bird pricing available until April 7th when pricing will fall under the regular full or one-day pricing. Conference ticket pricing does not include travel and/or lodging.
2023 Ticket Prices:
Early Bird full conference ticket: $365
Regular full conference ticket: $450
One-day conference ticket: $175
The conference has a limited number of scholarship discount opportunities for this event. Please read below in the Registration FAQ for full details.
If you have questions about registration, please reach out to Michelle Rogers at email@example.com.
Am I able to pay by check?
Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Do registration costs cover lodging and/or travel?
No, registration costs cover your attendance at all plenary events, sessions, and other outlined activities, as well as food offered as part of the conference only.
Are scholarships available to help reduce the cost of this conference?
The conference has a limited number of scholarship discount opportunities for this event (full conference ticket price will be $150 after the discount is applied). To be considered for a discounted rate, please complete this online FORM and email it to Michelle Rogers (email@example.com) no later than April 4, 2023 so we can provide an answer prior to the close of the early bird registration deadline of April 7th.
I registered, but now am unable to attend. Is it possible to get a refund?
The Montana Housing Partnership hopes that everyone who registers for the conference will be able to attend; however, we know extenuating circumstances do occur. Please see section 4 CANCELLATION in the full Terms and Conditions below.
2023 Annual Montana Housing Partnership Conference
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT: Submission of online registration is regarded as a firm booking and acceptance of these terms and conditions, however, the booking will not be confirmed until full payment has been received. Payment in full must be received at the time of registration.
2. EARLY BIRD RATE: To qualify for the “early bird” rate, booking and payment must be received before the deadline date listed in the conference marketing materials.
3. PRIVACY: The personal information supplied in connection with this booking will be held by Montana Housing Partnership as a record of attendees and parties expressing interest. By registering for this conference, the parties concerned are agreeing that the conference organizers may use that personal information to contact them by email, direct mail, telephone or fax, in order to supply information relevant to this conference, or about other conferences, events, and opportunities that the organizers are planning and feel may be of interest to them. The organizers may also share this information with their partners and event sponsors in order for them to contact the delegates about other products and services which may be of interest to the delegates. If you do not want your details to be used in this way, please contact NeighborWorks Montana by letter or email to confirm this.
4. CANCELLATION: Any attendee wishing to cancel their booking must notify NeighborWorks Montana by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation charges will apply as follows:
Up to 5PM May 10, 2023: 50% of the registration fee will be refunded
After 5PM May 10, 2023: you are liable for 100% of the registration fee
In the unlikely event of the conference being canceled by the organizer, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the registrant and there will not be any additional liability to NeighborWorks Montana, event hosts or any other individual or organization associated with the event organizer.
In the event that the conference cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the conference organizers or due to events that are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the conference organizers, liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the registrant and there will not be any additional liability to NeighborWorks Montana, event hosts or any other individual or organization associated with the event organizer. Under these circumstances, the conference organizers reserve the right to refund the fees paid minus a 25% admin fee plus any bank transfer fee incurred.
5. ADMITTANCE: In its sole discretion, and without refund, Montana Housing Partnership reserves the right to refuse admittance to or expel from the conference anyone that it determines is behaving in a manner that could be disruptive to the conference or another attendee. Attendee consents and agrees that in such event, they shall not be entitled to a refund of any portion of the amounts paid.
6. HEALTH: While onsite, the attendee agrees to comply with all health and safety screenings, laws, and regulations with regard to current public health guidelines, including but not limited to social distancing protocols, providing proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 and/or negative COVID-19 test results, and face masks requirements. You acknowledge the health risk associated with the coronavirus (COVID-19), and the risk of exposure or infection by COVID-19. By attending the event in person you acknowledge these risks and assume all associated liabilities.
7. SUBSTITUTIONS: Substitutions must occur before May 10, 2023. If you wish to substitute a registrant, you must notify NeighborWorks Montana in writing at the earliest opportunity (email@example.com).
8. CHANGES AND POSTPONEMENT: Montana Housing Partnership reserves the right to make alterations to the conference program, venue, and schedule at any time. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference must be postponed, or the dates changed, the organizers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the registrant. If by re-arrangement or postponement, the event can take place, the booking between the registrant and the organizers shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule above.
9. SPEAKERS: Views expressed by speakers, sponsors, and/or exhibitors are their own. Montana Housing Partnership cannot accept liability for any advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker, sponsor, and/or exhibitor at the conference or in any material provided to registrants.
10. LIABILITY: Montana Housing Partnership shall not be responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of the services or information provided in connection with the event.
11. INSURANCE: It is the responsibility of the registrant to arrange appropriate insurance coverage in connection with their attendance at the conference. Montana Housing Partnership cannot be held liable for any loss, liability, or damage to personal property.
12. PHOTOS & FILMING: For promotional purposes, photos and video recordings will be taken during the conference. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organizers in writing prior to the event.
13. WEBSITE & LINKS: The conference and associated hosting organizations’ websites may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which Montana Housing Partnership and all other organizations related to this conference take no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for the contents of any website linking to this website.
14. GENERAL: We reserve the right at all times to change, amend, add or remove any of the above terms without prior notice If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Terms & Conditions should be or become invalid, the remaining conditions will continue to be valid and apply. These Terms & Conditions apply to all participants of this event, including speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors.
15. ORGANIZING GROUP DEFINITION: The Montana Housing Partnership is a group of housing professionals across the state.